When you sell your Toronto Condo with us, our stagers will provide you with a custom staging plan to maximize the appeal and look of your property so we can highlight it's best features to appeal to more buyers. Developers have done this for years when selling a new condo building - they'll spend $100,000's to build a complete model suite completely furnished.
So if you are thinking about selling your Toronto Condo doesn't it make sense to follow what the professionals do ? Everyone knows most buyers do not have the visual foreseight to imagine what a property can look like when furnished or even where some furniture may go. We take the same approach as to make your condo show as well as it possibly can. Buyers are looking for a place to call home, so you have to realize you are selling more than a just a property, you are selling the idea of the life they can have in their beautiful new home.
There are many elements to getting a property ready to sell which include scheduling, furniture selection, painting, cleaning, lighting & de-cluttering to name a few. We take care of arranging all of that for you.
Benefits of staging:
- can increase the value of your condo
- properties sell quicker when looking their best
- helps to sell for a higher price when compared to non-staged units
- the cost of staging is less than your first price drop
- busy buyers are willing to pay more $$ for properties with less work to do & look better
- your condo sets itself apart from other competition on the market